Friday, April 23, 2010

How i got into the time share business part 15

Everybody was upset i was leaving, they would have to find someone else.I cant begin to explain
how the kid before me was so bad at this post. I had reduced costs by 40% it took me one day to do what it took him 3, and to give you an idea, one of the fleet cars had red clay dirt all over the back as he had been yanking pot plants from grow areas (very dangerous) i also discovered he or someone had been converting cash for gold coins for organized pot growers using the fleet. So they were wondering how to find a fast mover without maintenance issues (sales slang from many industries describing problems from problem people) misusing funds bla-bla. I might have
someone for the job and i'll let you know and i left. I went to liberty house and got the nicest 3 piece suit and shoes and bought 4 gold pens. One of my roomates doubted my wisdom, recently
he got a letter stating he won a diamond ring and where to pick it up, so i brought one back and showed him. You will be wrung thru the washer for a high-pressure time share and heres your gift--you would need an electron microscope to see the chip- which legally was a diamond. Arc welding produces them too, those sparkly things that bounce around to the floor, those are minuscule diamonds. So he didnt think anything was on the level here, thats a marketing co.
time share is good/ sales and marketing=bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment