Wednesday, April 21, 2010

How i got into the time share business part 5

Somebody snuck an errand in on me-take this shoebox to this place dont look inside,please.
It was not the first time i had this type of request-secret keys-documents-very sensitive
papers. I allways looked but my lips were sealed. This one box weighed nothing so i take a peek
very sexy undernothings with a note detailing instructions on their proper use upon his arrival that night. very explicit and creative. i was amused but concerned for his welfare, the positions
he held (not in this co.)were very high and there was a distinct ethnic problem here as well that could have
international consequences believe it or not. Later on his wife and an attorney tried to pin me
and discovered indeed international intrigue. They were not u.s. citizens just people my boss
knew.I very rarely told my boss about his friends taking advantage of me like this but this guy was smarter than i could imagine and never said anything. Because i was good at running errands i was getting outsourced- this one co. had a very big problem with compliance
and sorely needed documents from an office and they werent going to get them. I was simply asked to pick up a large manila envelope. When i got there and asked for the envelope it was like the movie "seven days of the condor" they turned white as ash expecting me to pull out a silenced ingram and wipe em all out. this guy comes back all shaking like a leaf and hands
over the documents grateful to still be alive. Whats their problem, im thinking... later i gathered
up what i thought happened...ok dont give us the documents but there are others involved with things you are not aware about and we have no control over them...and then a phone call someone is coming over. losers.

No comments:

Post a Comment